- All class times are clearly marked in the schedule, please do your best to be on time to avoid class interruptions
- Proper dance shoes are required at ALL times. Store bought ballet slippers & socks are NOT allowed
- We reserve the right to cancel a class at any time due to minimum requirements
- We reserve the right to combine classes if necessary
- Tuition Fees are based on weekly classes for a monthly total
In the event of a Studio Closing, students will be given a make-up day
- Refunds will NOT be issued for missed lessons, makeup classes can be done within the same month in any other class.
- Registration is accepted on a space available basis
We are NOT a babysitting service for your child’s safety & ours. When your child is finished with class he/she must be picked up and not left to roam the studio. A (10) min time window is allowed for lateness. If they’re waiting in between enrolled classes then it is acceptable. Any lateness after (10) min you will be charged $1.00 per min.
- Aspirations will be closed on the following Holidays: Labor Day, & Memorial Day. We take a full week break for Thanksgiving Week, & Spring Break Week and a full (2) week break for Christmas & New Years.
MONTH TO MONTH ENROLLMENT POLICY
- Classes are month to month. Meaning classes continue until a withdrawal form is submitted prior to the next month session.
- By signing this waiver you authorize Aspirations Dance Company to charge your credit/debit card on file if tuition becomes past due over (30) days and with a $20.00 monthly late fee.
- Newly registered participants will be pro-rated based on the day of registration.
- Cash, Check, or Credit Card tuition payments MUST be submitted to the front desk, or over the phone prior to the 10th of each month. After the 10th a $20.00 late fee will automatically be applied.
- If a credit or debit card absolutely cannot be given participants are required to pay a (1) month tuition deposit, which can be used as a final month payment, if a withdrawal form is submitted.
- All payments must be made with a late fee by the following month payment or your class spot may be forfeited.
- If you Drop a class a “DROP FORM” must be filled out by a parent
8. Recital Fees are a one time fee per family of $40.00 annually this helps defray the costs of renting the facility for the rehearsal and recital. Professional music technicians, professional stage crews, printing fees, professional DJ fees and additional prop and stage fees.
This is NON-Refundable should you choose to not participate in the show.
CLASS MAKE-UP & PRIVATE LESSON POLICY
- Aspirations Dance Company does NOT offer refunds for missed classes
- Make-up classes MUST be scheduled with the front desk, to ensure classes have space & level is correct.
- Make-ups must be scheduled within the same month as the missed lesson
- To request a private lesson, a request form MUST be submitted to the front desk for approval for studio availability & instructor time availability.
- Once a Form is submitted, the front desk will get approval/changes & get back to you, FULL PAYMENT must be made to the studio to secure this time, NO monies can be transferred directly to the instructors. If a private is cancelled/ forfeited 50% of the down payment is non-refundable as studio & instructors time was already secured.
1. Injuries from children running around the lobby or anywhere in the facility is strictly prohibited. Parents are required to help enforce the “no running policy” We are not a babysitting service children (10) years & under are required to have a parent at the studio at all times, especially if children have breaks in between classes.
2. Please keep the lobby chairs as open as possible for all families to be able to use the common areas. Lobby Chairs, Couches, or the floor is NOT for dance bags, coats, or shoes. Everyone needs to use the locker rooms, bins, cubbies, & coat racks for all belongings. This is for everyone’s safety.
3. ALL food must be consumed in the vending machine room only, we have many people with allergic reactions, and or other concerns. We do not want a mess in the lobby.
4. You are expected to clean up after yourself and your children with all food & drinks consumed.
5. Aspirations Dance Company is a PEANUT FREE FACILITY. Please do NOT bring any items with nuts into the facility.
6. There is absolutely NO food or drink other than water allowed in the dance studios at any time. & NO Gum chewing is allowed anywhere in the facility by dancers.
I am aware that individual and group publicity photos and videos are taken by the Studio from time to time and in consideration for my or my children(s) participation, I hereby grant the Studio, it’s legal representatives and assigns (including any agency, client or publication) permission for my child (ren)’s likeness to be used in Aspirations Dance Company publicity or advertising, without payment or consideration. I understand that these materials become the property of the studio. I hereby irrevocably authorize the Studio to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute this photo for the purposes of publicizing the Studio’s program and services.
In addition, I waive the right to inspect r approve finished product, including written or electronic copy, wherein my or my child (ren)’s likeness appears. Additionally, I waive my right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of the photograph. I hereby hold harmless and release forever discharge the Studio from all claims, demands, and causes of action which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on my or my child (ren)’s behalf or on behalf of my estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.
I have noted any medical/health problems of which the staff should be aware in the attached registration form.
In the event of an accident or emergency, I hereby authorize myself or my child(ren) to be transported to a hospital for medical treatment and I hold the Studio and it’s representatives harmless in the execution of such. Additionally, I hereby agree to individually provide for all medical expenses which may be incurred by myself or my child(ren) as a result of any injury sustained while participating at or for the Studio.
In consideration for allowing the Participant(s) to enroll in classes offered by Aspirations Dance Company, which shall include it’s directors, officers, owners, employees, agents, guides, and volunteers, and to participate in the activities provided or arranged by the Studio, the Undersigned, individually and on behalf of the Participant(s), and our general representatives, heirs, next-of-kin, spouse, and assigns, hereby:
- Acknowledges that dance & tumbling lessons and all associated activities, and use of the Studios facilities, equipment and gear (collectively, “Activities” ), may be dangerous and involve risks that may cause serious injury and in some cases death, because of the hazards including without limitation:
- Accidents involving head or spine injuries or other bodily injuries.
- Contact with other students, Studio Personnel, or individuals
- Voluntarily assumes the risk and danger of injury or death inherent in the participation of activities.
- RELEASES, DISCHARGES, AND PROMISES NOT TO SUE the Studio for any loss, liability, damage, or cost whatsoever arising out of the related to any loss, damage or injury (including death) to the Undersigned, the Participant(s) or their personal property.
- RELEASES the Studio from any claim of negligence in connection with the Participant’s (s’) participation in the Activities, including, but not limited to training, stretching, tumbling, maintenance, care, equipment or gear, condition of facilities, or supervision of the Participant(s) or the other participants.
- INDEMNIFIES, SAVES AND HOLDS HARMLESS the school from and against any loss, liability, damage or cost arising out of or in any way connected with Participant’s(s’) participation in the activities, used of the School’s facilities, equipment and gear, or any acts or omissions of the Participant(s), the other participants, Studio personnel, or any other person or entity.
- Agrees to abide by and follow any instructions given or rules established by the Studio regarding the activities or Participant’s(s’) use of the facilities, equipment, or gear.
- Cameras and videos are NOT permitted in the dressing rooms, locker rooms, or bathrooms. Cameras and videos are permitted by use of only the parent/guardian.
- Expressly agrees this Release is governed, and is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted, by State Law. If any portion of this Release is declared invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legaility and enforceability of the balance of the Release shall not be affected or impaired in any way and shall continue in full legal force and effect.
- Understand and agrees the Release is a contract. If a lawsuit or proceeding is filed against the Studio for any injury or damage in breach of this contract, the Undersigned will pay all reasonable attorney’s fees, costs and expenses incurred by the Studio in defending the lawsuit or proceeding, including attorney’s fees, costs and expenses incurred in collecting upon any judgement, order or award.